Wednesday, March 16, 2005

rocky balboa

ok, so i was googling myself today (yes, i admit it, i'm can be a self-centered s.o.b. at times), and i came across the following link. you can check it out quickly right here.

say what? does anyone have any idea what the hell this is all about? and can anyone explain why menlovian's stock is not through the roof?

for those of you who look for clues about my identity in what i write, here's a huge one: i am on call tomorrow in class. therefore, tonights entry will be quick, sloppy, and terribly unsatisfying. (much like my lovemaking style.)

(just kidding... i'm actually not too shabby. but that's neither here nor there. anyway...)

i'd imagine that like me, you guys are counting down the hours until spring break. this being on call thing puts a major crimp in my style, because otherwise, i have virtually zero desire to do any work. i've been finding all sorts of interesting ways to avoid finishing the civ pro reading for tomorrow.

for instance, anyone with three minutes to spare will surely enjoy taking a quick gander at this guy, aka my new hero.

***
once again, mad props go out to those of you who have contributed to Africare thus far. in the last 24 hours, "belladonna" and "anonymous" have officially become mr. and mrs. huxtable! you can check it out at the BLSforGood website.

though i've been blown away by everyone's generosity thus far, remember, every little bit gets us closer to our goal. why not forsake that second cup of coffee this afternoon, and put those two bucks to better use?

ok, i'll get out of telethon mode for now. but let me mention that it's also been a treat for me learning the "alter-egos" of many of our donors thus far. i never would have guessed who most of you guys are. don't worry though, your secret is safe with me. and perhaps i'll eventually be able to return the favor someday.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo listen up losers--- Myself and some other geniuses have been setting the odds for who is Menlove. We've got almost every guy in section 9 covered. But we want some outside opinions because a lot of you guys know people better than I do.

Email me at: crim_law_fanatic@yahoo.com and send me the odds you'd give for people being Menlove.

For example: You might say that Mark Antar has 5-1 odds of being Menove, that Dave Knap has 12-1 odds, and so on.

Menlove I'm going to send the odds to you tonight if I can. Please Post them if you don't mind.

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand the whole blog shares thing. Can I buy some? Did you figure it out? What does it mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home